Guess where I am going? 🙂
Tickets are available via this link from php 11,995.00 plus VAT, but you can get a cheaper group rate for php 8,995.00 + VAT if you’re a group of 8 pax and above. People who bought until June 13 can buy it at a Super Saver Rate of php 7,495.00 + VAT.
There are 26 prestigious speakers to the event. Information about each can be found here.
Here are also a list of topics that will be hotly talked about over the two days:
• Responsive HR: Challenges and Opportunities
• Responsive Workforce Planning
• Responsive Coaching
• Responsive Change Management
• Responsive HR Leadership
• Customer Centric HR
• Green Workplaces
• HR Business Partnering
• Positive HR Image and Branding
• Do’s and Don’ts in Outsourcing
• OSH, EML and other IR Updates
• Talent Retention: Upskilling, Reskilling, Retooling
• Philippine HR Data Problem and How to Fix It
• Digitization and New Ways of Doing Work
• Step-Back Leadership
• HR Mounting Organization’s Events
• AQ for Ambiguous Environment
• Trust Centered Workplace Relations
• Innovative Culture Change Interventions
• HR is PR: PR is HR
• CEO Forum: Young Leaders Maturity
• Ethical Leadership for Volatile Environment
* Topics are subject to change without prior notice
Phew! Ain’t it a lot?
However, if you’re too busy to come, worry not, as I hope to blog about the highlights of each speech IF I find anything interesting.
That way, you can still get the gist and heart of every message, while saving yourself quite a bit of time.
I am very excited about this event, and am thrilled to even be invited. Ever since I’ve started managing the business, I’ve come to realize just how important human resources is in keeping the ball happy and rolling. As a way forward, I’ve gone and gone through my Certified Human Resource Practitioner (CHRP®) program, and this event is just a small icing to the cake.
Will you be going too? 🙂
I hope I can see you there!