I am a:
- 100% Filipino, who got stuck with the NamelessinTaipei name since this blog was created when I was still in Taiwan. I was single then, and had no other better idea for a blog name. How was I supposed to know then I would return to Manila?
- A mother to a 3-year old daughter who’s been schooled since she was 11 months old. She occasionally drinks coke and eats instant noodles thanks her bad father.
- A wife to a 40-year old child-at-heart man, who is one of the sexiest men I’ve ever met, even with his daddy belly. Yes, we both need to exercise.
- A daughter of a doting mother, who never says no to her granddaughter.
- A Tsinay balikbayan who came home after almost 10 years overseas having lived in Taipei, Hong Kong, Singapore and London. I worked in some of the best and largest companies in Taiwan and Hong Kong. I miss my colleagues and my old income. It was a good run while it lasted.
- A frustrated traveler: I should have listened to people’s advice and traveled more especially when I was single.
- An MBA degree holder who never really used her degree to profit herself. I think I was one of the few people who took her classes seriously.
- A boss of almost 50 fellow Filipino workers. Yes, I work in an SME. Working with them has been one of the most rewarding, most stressful, and most educational experiences of my life. There is really beauty in chaos.
NamelessinTaipei is about life, love and work while I’m back in Manila. I’m not perfect, and can be quite judgmental, unapologetic and a know it all especially with situations I can see and predict so clearly.
As my guest, I would appreciate if you can respect my privacy especially if you know me outside of this blog. Please do not take any of my posts personally (e.g., it’s not all about you dear), or judge me based on what you’ve read. People are more complex than a few words in a public forum.
Thanks once again for dropping by. Always appreciate the fact when someone reads what I write. To get in touch, leave a comment. I’ll respond to you as fast as I can.