Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila's Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- My Thoughts on Early Learninga
- Bye Bye Yaya!
- Format: Quit Claim for Departing Yayas
- 10 Tips in Looking for a Yaya Online
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- Business Series: Working with Integrity
- Big Bad Wolf Haul this Year!
- When a Critical Employee Resigns
- I deleted Fallout Shelter last week.
- Business Chronicles: 15 Steps on How to Register your Company at the Philippines Securities & Exchange Commission Online
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: choices
Our store in Robinsons Galleria was the branch that started it all. It was the first branch we signed the contract on after my in-laws gave us the company to manage. We refurbished a brand new look and feel for … Continue reading
Poor Little Pea. 🙁 The Lord has put a lot of trials in front of us the last week. It has been stressful for us. Fortunately, all these trials are work-related. In one week alone, we had to deal with four different malls. … Continue reading
It is every girl’s dream to be married. From the time they were young, they dream of wearing the perfect dress, walking down the aisle to a song they’ve picked from high school, looking to the crying eyes of her Prince Charming. … Continue reading
“Why does it seem as if time flies?” I asked my husband during lunch today. “I really wish that there are more than 24 hours in a day.” After I got married, I found myself short on time. But I am always … Continue reading
Clint Eastwood called us “The Pussy Generation,” and I can’t help but to agree. Compared to the older generations, we work a lot less. We have more money and we have more things. And yet, we complain more. We complain about … Continue reading