Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- How I Found a New Yaya Online
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Do What You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life
- The Anti-Girlfriend!
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Category Archives: Work
Congrats, you found your first yaya on Facebook! Not only do you save money from paying hefty agency fees, you most likely found the yaya of your dreams who will be loyal to your family, take good care of your … Continue reading
We are all at the Manila Autosalon to support the husband. He has a booth at the show, and we have come to give our full support on a Sunday afternoon. I’ve asked my three year old to pass out … Continue reading
Candy is 21 years old with a 4-month old son. Her boyfriend left her after he found out that Candy was pregnant. She was finishing up her studies at the Polytechnic University of the Philippines when she conceived, and stopped … Continue reading
I’ve recently hired an office staff. One of his tasks is to do bank runs, which means, to update our company passbooks in the different banks in the area. We had our office staff accompany and train newbie to do … Continue reading
Many businesses take their sweet time in paying their suppliers. For them, the longer they pay, the better it is. If possible, they will try to delay for as long as possible, hoping against hope that you may actually forget … Continue reading
It’s always a big blow to the self when a staff resigns. Two of my critical staff resigned last Saturday. One was a probationary employee who was already on the way out, and the other was my trusty lieutenant, who … Continue reading
Business Chronicles: 15 Steps on How to Register your Company at the Philippines Securities & Exchange Commission Online
A lot of people are asking whether it is easy for a person to register a company at the Securities and Exchange Commission. You may be happy to know that the SEC has modernized, and registration of a company can … Continue reading
My biggest weakness is my pride. I believe that before I make an important decision, I have already give that idea a great bit of thought. Not only do I make a decision based on the facts at hand, but … Continue reading
RELEASE WAIVER AND QUITCLAIM KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS: That I, (Yaya Name), Filipino, of legal age, a resident of (Yaya Residence Address), and formerly employed with (Employer’s Name), do by these presents acknowledge that I have already received … Continue reading
“One dollar! One dollar!” exclaims my daughter as she tries to sell her wares to my staff from the shop set her grandma gave her today. She must have learned selling from Ryan’s Toy Review. Either that, or one dollar … Continue reading