Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Why HKUST?
- Edric Mendoza --- Many Women's God's Best
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- What's the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- Would you break up with your partner because he is cheap?
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- I am glad I didn't marry earlier
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- Business Series: Working with Integrity
- Big Bad Wolf Haul this Year!
- When a Critical Employee Resigns
- I deleted Fallout Shelter last week.
- Business Chronicles: 15 Steps on How to Register your Company at the Philippines Securities & Exchange Commission Online
- Reposting: What’s Life in the Philippines Like?
- Highly Recommended: Euphemia Creatives Children Photographers
- 8 Tips when Visiting Manila Ocean Park
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: conflicts
Our best sales staff decided to end her employment this April 2018. She was earning around php18,000-22,000 per month, an achievement especially since she was not a college graduate and has no special skills. She is only 26 years old. … Continue reading
In marriage, it’s easy to push responsibilities to your partner. “It’s the job of the mother to take care of the kids.” “It’s the job of the wife to cook for the husband.” “It’s not my job to keep the … Continue reading
My father-in-law warned me from being jealous of the very rich men in the country. He said, “Don’t ever think they are rich just because they say they are rich. You never know, they are even poorer than we are.” … Continue reading
I asked my husband the English translation of the Filipino word, “Kupit.” “There’s actually no accurate English translation,” he said. “But it’s like getting pregnant out of wedlock.” That’s actually not a good translation. For me, nakupit means to be caught in a … Continue reading
My married friend learned that her husband was flirting with other women behind her back. Given that he needs to be based in the Southern area and their child studies here in Manila, they have spent many days apart per … Continue reading
If you’re with someone, it’s inevitable that you will one day fight with them. I personally have fought with my husband in our three years of marriage. The biggest was during our first few months of marriage when I had … Continue reading
My husband’s friend quit his cushy job to start his own business. Apparently, many believe that if you want to be a millionaire and be able to order people around, you need to have your own business. I don’t think … Continue reading