Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Why HKUST?
- Edric Mendoza --- Many Women's God's Best
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- What's the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- Would you break up with your partner because he is cheap?
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- I am glad I didn't marry earlier
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- Business Series: Working with Integrity
- Big Bad Wolf Haul this Year!
- When a Critical Employee Resigns
- I deleted Fallout Shelter last week.
- Business Chronicles: 15 Steps on How to Register your Company at the Philippines Securities & Exchange Commission Online
- Reposting: What’s Life in the Philippines Like?
- Highly Recommended: Euphemia Creatives Children Photographers
- 8 Tips when Visiting Manila Ocean Park
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: love
Reposted from my answer in Quora: This advice has saved me from years of heartache: Always Mirror, Never Chase. When I meet a guy, I always mirror his interest. I wait for him to make the first move. If he … Continue reading
This week, Amazon owner and billionaire Jeff Bezos and his wife announced they were going through an amicable divorce after four kids and 25 years of marriage. A day after their announcement, the real reason for the divorce was dropped … Continue reading
We met via e-Harmony. Yes, our love story is a testimony that online dating works, and works beautifully. I was single, 33 years old, and fresh out of a breakup from a 2.5 year old relationship that blindsided me. He … Continue reading
It all started with a motorcycle. Our driver wanted to buy a brand new motorcycle. The price tag was 6x his salary but since it was a 2-years to pay deal at Php 3,500 a month payment. That’s around 23% … Continue reading
When I see perfect mothers on the Internet, who fuss about how to correctly clean their baby bottles and sterilize their house, I feel a bit guilty. As a working mother, I am usually pooped after work. After the stress … Continue reading
Yesterday, I asked the question, “Why would a beautiful 40-year old woman still be SINGLE?” I’ve wondered this question and asked several friends what they thought. We mulled over whether it was the guys’ fault or the girl’s fault that … Continue reading
Question: Should I marry someone even though I feel there might be somebody better out there for me?
I dated a guy who was great on paper for 2.5 years. He was smart, had a great job, was very responsible, and said he will love and take care of me for the rest of his life.He was also … Continue reading
In marriage, it’s easy to push responsibilities to your partner. “It’s the job of the mother to take care of the kids.” “It’s the job of the wife to cook for the husband.” “It’s not my job to keep the … Continue reading