Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- How I Found a New Yaya Online
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Do What You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life
- The Anti-Girlfriend!
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Category Archives: Rants
Our best sales staff decided to end her employment this April 2018. She was earning around php18,000-22,000 per month, an achievement especially since she was not a college graduate and has no special skills. She is only 26 years old. … Continue reading
My married friend learned that her husband was flirting with other women behind her back. Given that he needs to be based in the Southern area and their child studies here in Manila, they have spent many days apart per … Continue reading
My husband screamed at me today. Two days ago, he asked me to help him to transfer money overseas. My supplier gives me better rates than his, so he asked for my assistance, which I timely gave. Today, his supplier … Continue reading
My husband tells me that he comes from a family that doesn’t say “Thank you” a lot. He chides my family for being overly polite and for saying thank you too often that it almost comes out as fake and meaningless. … Continue reading
My friend Carol posted the following on her Facebook page: TROUBLE BY WARREN WIERSBE Read Psalm 102:1-11 One day I phoned a friend of mine who is in the ministry and asked, “How’s it going?” His quiet reply was, “Well, … Continue reading
My mother tells me the story of her friend, who was so proud of her daughter. “Tess was so proud that her daughter graduated magna cum laude in a prestigious school in the Philippines,” she said. “She never had a problem … Continue reading
My phone rang. It was an unknown number. “Bonita here,” I greeted as I picked up the phone. “Hi Bonita, this is Patricia!” Patricia had been my college classmate back at college. We worked on our senior year project together, doing … Continue reading
One of last week’s bigger news is a popular comic strip artist resigning from his daily after a successful 25-year run at the Philippine Daily Inquirer (PDI), one of the widest read dailies in the Philippines. Since 1988, “Pugad Baboy” … Continue reading