Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- Top 10 Favorite Philippine-Based Sites For Children's Christmas Gifts
- Top 10 Tips in Traveling to Siem Reap/Angkor Wat
- The Tale of Two Men
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Turkish Delights!
- So what about the Ex?
- Why make things official?
- Short Talk: Eye Problem
- Lost Boys
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Monthly Archives: March 2006
So this is what moving on feels like… or is it? Last night, except for the passing thought that I didn’t attend the Oriented Happy Hour and my ex would probably be wondering why, the thought of my ex didn’t … Continue reading
My life is crumbling as we speak. Okay, this is an exaggeration but as I’ve mentioned before, I lead a social organization in Taipei and my predecessor whom I managed to convince to remain active in the organization sent me … Continue reading
Okay, so date/hangout #3 with Aussie guy went well. We had dinner at Alleycats (where I unknowingly bumped into two acquaintances… there goes my sense of privacy) and afterwards, had mango ice at Ice Monster. It went pretty well, but … Continue reading
I was talking to my friend the other day. Iris is Taiwanese but moved to Canada a few years before to give her two daughters a better home environment. She recently came back to Taiwan to teach Mandarin. She isn’t … Continue reading
Last weekend has been relatively slow, if you’d count having a nice dinner then checking out a new modern art gallery/lounge bar on Friday, going shrimping and bowling on Saturday, then having brunch with a friend and wallclimbing on Sunday. … Continue reading
This is funny… My parents just went on a 9-day vacation with his high school alumni. They called their group, “The 7-ups” because they’re all 70 years old and up. My dad was one of the younger 7-ups. Okay, so … Continue reading
Aussie guy just texted cancelling our dinner tonight. His text: “Been trying to call your work number. A client is in town and I have to have dinner and go out with him. Can I cancel tonight? I am really … Continue reading
*Super busy at work today, so I have no choice but to get from my Raven archives. Written last January 20, 2006, this was the time when I felt I was like the anti-girlfriend, since a lot of women felt … Continue reading
How many dates does it take before a guy expects something more? A guy friend of mine said, “I’d probably give it around 3 to 5 dates, and if I’m not getting any sign of affection back, I’ll just give … Continue reading