Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila's Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- My Thoughts on Early Learninga
- Bye Bye Yaya!
- Format: Quit Claim for Departing Yayas
- 10 Tips in Looking for a Yaya Online
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- Business Series: Working with Integrity
- Big Bad Wolf Haul this Year!
- When a Critical Employee Resigns
- I deleted Fallout Shelter last week.
- Business Chronicles: 15 Steps on How to Register your Company at the Philippines Securities & Exchange Commission Online
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Category Archives: Things I Ponder About
If you haven’t heard the news, would just like to update you that the general global economy is tanking. Greece can’t seem to pay off its debts because nobody there pays off their taxes (hence, the big deficit) and the … Continue reading
Today, we were asked to defend the position, “The company should produce a very violent ad in a children’s toy (specifically an army helicopter) if ordered by a very important client even though the owner of the business believes that such move … Continue reading
Right below my building is a wet market. Everyday going to work, I always pass through it without thought. I was already used to the people and the smell so nothing really fazed me. Today however, when I was on … Continue reading
Last night, I read something interesting off the Net. Is it really all about the money? He wonders that men do not really choose women based on how much they make. Whereas for women, a man’s earning power is a … Continue reading
Have you ever been with an unvailable man? Maybe you have but just don’t know it. I’ve come back from a brief weekend stint in Taipei finding out that my friends have a knack of picking men that are somehow unavailable. … Continue reading
As part of his workshop, Trader took a psychology test. He shared that people’s personalities are like birds, or at least, according to the person conducting the workshop. They were: The dove The eagle The owl, and The peacock You … Continue reading
Yes, it may seem as if I’m getting a teeny bit lazier, but then again, I just can’t help but rave about this really nice video I saw online. The video clip was entitled “Let yourself feel” from Esteban Diácono … Continue reading
My boyfriend is asking me to listen to him first, do as he says and ask questions later. “Sometimes, it’s inappropriate to answer you at that time,” he explained. My gosh, he’s not my husband or my dad and now … Continue reading