Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Will you compromise just a little bit if you're not a spring chicken no more?
- Would you break up with your partner because he is cheap?
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Category Archives: Relationships
We are all at the Manila Autosalon to support the husband. He has a booth at the show, and we have come to give our full support on a Sunday afternoon. I’ve asked my three year old to pass out … Continue reading
Candy is 21 years old with a 4-month old son. Her boyfriend left her after he found out that Candy was pregnant. She was finishing up her studies at the Polytechnic University of the Philippines when she conceived, and stopped … Continue reading
Reposted from my answer in Quora: This advice has saved me from years of heartache: Always Mirror, Never Chase. When I meet a guy, I always mirror his interest. I wait for him to make the first move. If he … Continue reading
November 3, 2018 Dear Cousin, You were surprised on why your relatives have judged your girlfriend so harshly after seeing her for the first time last week. You probably are asking on how they can be so critical of her … Continue reading
As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
My response: “Good luck! I hope it turns out to be a good decision for you.” I honestly think not working is a luxury. It means that someone else, not you, is bringing food on the table. As children increasingly … Continue reading
Our driver has a problem. He cannot stop cheating on his wife, and because he was so reckless in doing it, he has been caught a handful of times. This time around, he was once again, kicked out of his … Continue reading
We have to get rid of “Dapat” from our vocabulary. In English, “Dapat” means “Should” and herein lies the crux of all our problems. With just a single word, “Dapat or should” we place all our dreams and expectations. Only to … Continue reading
When I see perfect mothers on the Internet, who fuss about how to correctly clean their baby bottles and sterilize their house, I feel a bit guilty. As a working mother, I am usually pooped after work. After the stress … Continue reading
My husband’s business is in a bit of financial constraints due to having too much expenses vs. lowered revenue plus operational inefficiency and some wastage. The easiest thing to do is to loan his business money. If you have the … Continue reading