Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- Format: Contract for New Yaya
- Our almost one-year anniversary
- Format: Quit Claim for Departing Yayas
- 10 Tips in Looking for a Yaya Online
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- Business Series: Working with Integrity
- Big Bad Wolf Haul this Year!
- When a Critical Employee Resigns
- I deleted Fallout Shelter last week.
- Business Chronicles: 15 Steps on How to Register your Company at the Philippines Securities & Exchange Commission Online
- Reposting: What’s Life in the Philippines Like?
- Highly Recommended: Euphemia Creatives Children Photographers
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Category Archives: Relationships
When I was in Hong Kong, I learned how to be a bigger b*tch. Everything was fast paced and everyone was on top of their games. I worked with the best of the best, and loved it. I worked from … Continue reading
Question: Should I marry someone even though I feel there might be somebody better out there for me?
I dated a guy who was great on paper for 2.5 years. He was smart, had a great job, was very responsible, and said he will love and take care of me for the rest of his life.He was also … Continue reading
In marriage, it’s easy to push responsibilities to your partner. “It’s the job of the mother to take care of the kids.” “It’s the job of the wife to cook for the husband.” “It’s not my job to keep the … Continue reading
I talked about our driver who was na-kupit by the girlfriend. Despite having relationship problems with his needy and controlling girlfriend, our driver managed to get her pregnant, of which I believe is NOT an accident. *The things women do … Continue reading
I asked my husband the English translation of the Filipino word, “Kupit.” “There’s actually no accurate English translation,” he said. “But it’s like getting pregnant out of wedlock.” That’s actually not a good translation. For me, nakupit means to be caught in a … Continue reading
My married friend learned that her husband was flirting with other women behind her back. Given that he needs to be based in the Southern area and their child studies here in Manila, they have spent many days apart per … Continue reading
My husband screamed at me today. Two days ago, he asked me to help him to transfer money overseas. My supplier gives me better rates than his, so he asked for my assistance, which I timely gave. Today, his supplier … Continue reading
My friend J, who I have talked about in this post, “When a man chase after a woman and he’s not that cute,” has been busted by his potential lady love. Long story short, the woman said she only wanted … Continue reading
When I was dating my now-husband at 32 years old, my future father-in-law chided me, “But you’re not a spring chicken anymore!” I wasn’t insulted as much as I was amused. In the end, I had the last laugh. I … Continue reading