Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- Our almost one-year anniversary
- Format: Quit Claim for Departing Yayas
- Format: Contract for New Yaya
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- Slum Living in Baseco Manila
- Restaurant Review: Toscana's "Devil Wears Prada" Smith & Wollenski Steak Promo!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- Business Series: Working with Integrity
- Big Bad Wolf Haul this Year!
- When a Critical Employee Resigns
- I deleted Fallout Shelter last week.
- Business Chronicles: 15 Steps on How to Register your Company at the Philippines Securities & Exchange Commission Online
- Reposting: What’s Life in the Philippines Like?
- Highly Recommended: Euphemia Creatives Children Photographers
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Category Archives: Shopping
Since fiancee and I met online, I found it fitting to actually try to order my wedding dress online. Unlike many brides who have their couturier design their gowns from scratch, I wanted to see the final look and feel … Continue reading
Post our finals, we MBA students like to destress. I did my destressing by doing some retail therapy. Fortunately (or unfortunately), Steve Madden is having a sale, and I purchased these mile-high clogs for HKD399 (Original price: HKD950). Now, us … Continue reading
My blog is often so text-heavy, you feel that you’re reading the encyclopedia (zzzzzz…). I often wonder how most of you can take it. Hence, here’s some photos of my observations on my 3-week stay so far in Hong Kong: … Continue reading
Personally think that I’m not your typical fashionable chick, but there are some trends that I just can’t help but cringe. Blame it on Lindsay Lohan, the Ashley twins, the grungy Mischa Barton and even Lauren Conrad. One look and … Continue reading
I am salivating over this Louis Vuitton Alma Bag which costs two months worth of salary!!! Ain’t they beautiful? 🙂
…then I’m royally screwed. 🙁 As you already know, I need to upgrade to a new laptop because 1) mine is 4 years old and it’s time for a change, and 2) unfortunately, I have to make the change fast … Continue reading
Feeling a bit blue, I need to pop myself happy a bit. And what better to do than to make a slightly more narcissistic post than before? 🙂 As I was riding the MRT home, I asked myself, what made … Continue reading
Okay, I succuumbed. I’m a sucker for deals and after getting the second letter from Chunghwa Telecom that I’m one of their platinum subscribers (guess all those NT$1,000++ bills paid off) and deserve a fresh mobile phone at a NT$1,500 … Continue reading