Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Slum Living in Baseco Manila
- How to Protect your Marriage Against Adultery
- 16 Things About Taiwan That Drive Me Crazy
- So, why NOT HKUST?
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Why I believe violence in media is okay for kids
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- Business Series: Working with Integrity
- Big Bad Wolf Haul this Year!
- When a Critical Employee Resigns
- I deleted Fallout Shelter last week.
- Business Chronicles: 15 Steps on How to Register your Company at the Philippines Securities & Exchange Commission Online
- Reposting: What’s Life in the Philippines Like?
- Highly Recommended: Euphemia Creatives Children Photographers
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Category Archives: Uncategorized
There has been a lot of giving and taking after I got married. Husband is out now with wannabe entrepreneur good friend as they tinker with toys that will hopefully make them millions. I’m at home blogging, waiting for him … Continue reading
I am your typical firstborn: arrogant, bossy and a know-it-all. As the only child, I felt that the world revolved around me. That didn’t last long. When my sibling was born, I felt he was a pest and only existed … Continue reading
Welcome to my worst nightmare. I have become one of those moms who… …Post constant and annoying updates about their offspring. It has come to this: Almost all of my status updates on Facebook and Instagram are about my daughter. … Continue reading
Someone set an appointment for which I had to go to Makati for. Anyone who understands the traffic condition in Manila knows that to get anywhere, you have to allocate at least two hours of travel time. Consequently, I had … Continue reading
I scratched my eyes too roughly this weekend that a blood vessel popped, resulting to a half-bloody right eye. Trust me, I looked like Frankenstein’s evil queen. 🙁 Given its relative seriousness (it doesn’t hurt or isn’t really itchy, but … Continue reading
…my best entries don’t come out. All I have are sappy “I’m-so-happy-and-he’s-so-wonderful” type of posts and I know that my readership goes way down. Haha, down from a peak of around 800 readers at my emo peak, to a measely … Continue reading
The Moment to Decide by Paulo Coelho: The warrior of the light is terrified when faced with important decisions. “That is too great for you,” says one friend. “Go on, be brave,” says another. And his doubts only increase. After … Continue reading
…it’s more courageous to actually do something about it, than just to stand there, follow the status quo and do nothing. Which is why I came to Hongkong, as uncomfortable as it may seem. Which is why I am alone, … Continue reading
This woman is so talented that it’s crazy. She learned how to play the piano at the age of four, wrote her first piano ballad at 13, and began performing at open mic nights by the age of 14. Her … Continue reading