Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Why HKUST?
- Edric Mendoza --- Many Women's God's Best
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- What's the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- Would you break up with your partner because he is cheap?
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- I am glad I didn't marry earlier
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- Business Series: Working with Integrity
- Big Bad Wolf Haul this Year!
- When a Critical Employee Resigns
- I deleted Fallout Shelter last week.
- Business Chronicles: 15 Steps on How to Register your Company at the Philippines Securities & Exchange Commission Online
- Reposting: What’s Life in the Philippines Like?
- Highly Recommended: Euphemia Creatives Children Photographers
- 8 Tips when Visiting Manila Ocean Park
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Category Archives: baby
My mother is in her 70s, and boasts of only two grandchildren — one by me, and the other is my brother’s 5 month old daughter. Much to her annoyance, we married quite late, and while all her siblings has … Continue reading
Last Sunday, I was lucky enough to book at slot with child photographers, Euphemia Creatives. Boasting less than 1,000 Instagram followers to date, Euphemia Creatives is one of those underrated suppliers who is still relatively unknown, but is so talented … Continue reading
“One dollar! One dollar!” exclaims my daughter as she tries to sell her wares to my staff from the shop set her grandma gave her today. She must have learned selling from Ryan’s Toy Review. Either that, or one dollar … Continue reading
My daughter refuses to finish her lunch because she wants to open up her new gift, a Cinderella castle made of Lego. So she’s at the floor moping, whining and refusing to eat her lunch. It’s dirty on the floor, … Continue reading
“It’s Mine…. It’s Mine… It’s MIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNEEEEE!” screamed my usually lovely 3-year old, who suddenly turned into a Baby Hyde in a matter of seconds. She was at the floor, writhing and clutching at the big baby bottle filled with marshmallows. I … Continue reading
Today is the Sunday before Halloween. SM Megamall has a grand Barbie party and it’s packed. We couldn’t get it so we tried for the next best thing — Trick or Treating! This was the best we can do provided … Continue reading
**WARNING: SOME TROUBLING, VERY DISTURBING BLOODY PHOTOS OF MY EXPERIENCE AHEAD*** I miscarried and had my raspa last Wednesday, August 15. We lost the baby at 11 weeks old. The heartbeat simply stopped. We didn’t know until the 14th week … Continue reading