Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Why HKUST?
- Edric Mendoza --- Many Women's God's Best
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- What's the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- Would you break up with your partner because he is cheap?
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- I am glad I didn't marry earlier
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- Business Series: Working with Integrity
- Big Bad Wolf Haul this Year!
- When a Critical Employee Resigns
- I deleted Fallout Shelter last week.
- Business Chronicles: 15 Steps on How to Register your Company at the Philippines Securities & Exchange Commission Online
- Reposting: What’s Life in the Philippines Like?
- Highly Recommended: Euphemia Creatives Children Photographers
- 8 Tips when Visiting Manila Ocean Park
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Monthly Archives: January 2019
“One dollar! One dollar!” exclaims my daughter as she tries to sell her wares to my staff from the shop set her grandma gave her today. She must have learned selling from Ryan’s Toy Review. Either that, or one dollar … Continue reading
My promodiser was caught sleeping on duty. She was suspended for three days, as she had a tendency to sleep on the job and was vocally warned multiple times. “I didn’t sleep on the job,” she wrote in her incident report. … Continue reading
All of you know that I have been looking for a yaya (stay-in babysitter) ever since my old yaya didn’t come home for the holidays last December. While the experience has been very frustrating — we treated her like family, … Continue reading
My daughter refuses to finish her lunch because she wants to open up her new gift, a Cinderella castle made of Lego. So she’s at the floor moping, whining and refusing to eat her lunch. It’s dirty on the floor, … Continue reading
Big sale in SM Mall of Asia I bought this classic Timex watch during the big SM sale. It cost me less than php 1,740.00 (USD 30) at 50% off. The watch on my wishlist is a Rolex. But at … Continue reading
This week, Amazon owner and billionaire Jeff Bezos and his wife announced they were going through an amicable divorce after four kids and 25 years of marriage. A day after their announcement, the real reason for the divorce was dropped … Continue reading
It’s very frustrating to be a working wife and mother. Society still demands you to fulfill your duties as a doting yaya to your child, a neat maid to your household (which includes laba, plantsa and taga-linis ng bahay) and an eager … Continue reading
I was talking to my supervisor today about how he talks to his staff. “Tell me again what you happened,” I said. “What did Camille answer you?” “I asked her why she didn’t fill in the inventory sheet as she should … Continue reading