Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- Top 10 Favorite Philippine-Based Sites For Children's Christmas Gifts
- Top 10 Tips in Traveling to Siem Reap/Angkor Wat
- The Tale of Two Men
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Turkish Delights!
- So what about the Ex?
- Why make things official?
- Short Talk: Eye Problem
- Lost Boys
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Category Archives: Tours and Travels
My daughter is 3 and there’s not a lot of places that a child that age can go to, except for the mall’s play places. Fortunately, there’s Manila Ocean Park, which is a decent place for a day trip for kids of … Continue reading
My family is planning a 6-day trip to Taiwan and they’ve asked me to prepare a customized schedule for them. Their tour agency suggested that they visit Sun Moon Lake and Alishan but I personally feel there’s more than enough to see just in Taipei alone. If … Continue reading
Hubby and I specifically picked Amsterdam as our first stop on our extended 21-week honeymoon because of its three Ws: weed, whores, and windmills. What can we say? Most Filipino-Chinese would pick the traditional London, Paris, Rome for their honeymoon destination but no … Continue reading