Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila's Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- My Thoughts on Early Learninga
- Bye Bye Yaya!
- Format: Quit Claim for Departing Yayas
- 10 Tips in Looking for a Yaya Online
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- Business Series: Working with Integrity
- Big Bad Wolf Haul this Year!
- When a Critical Employee Resigns
- I deleted Fallout Shelter last week.
- Business Chronicles: 15 Steps on How to Register your Company at the Philippines Securities & Exchange Commission Online
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Monthly Archives: October 2006
What’s it with people? E-groups is for everybody’s eyes. Private email is just for you and the receiver. If the issue is merely between two people, why broadcast it to the rest of the world? Some people are just too … Continue reading
What did I do last weekend? Well, aside from the eat-all-you-can Korean BBQ dinner and social party at the Shannon that evening, after an hour’s sleep, went to Yangming Mountain to check out the sunrise and the hot springs… Drove … Continue reading
It’s Sunday and am in the office slaving away… But don’t think that all this work makes Raven a dull girl! Yesterday was a B-L-A-S-T! Shoot, my muscles are super sore though. Am in serious need for a massage! What … Continue reading
I abhor conflict. I avoid it like a plague and I don’t deal with it unless necessary. I know it’s not the way you deal with things, but it’s my life, and I deal with issues MY way. So who … Continue reading
The weekend was a marathon of fun and sleeplessness. On Saturday, I was representative for my Toastmaster Club for the District A Humorous Speech Contest and won second place. Didn’t really think I was particularly funny — my speech was … Continue reading
Wow, this was such a rocking weekend. After that movie last Friday, both Saturday and Sunday zoomed by so fast, am now preparing for work the next day. Pictures will come so do await my post tomorrow. It was such … Continue reading
Guess what’s so special about tonight? I’ll give you a clue: If anybody can guess right what’s so special about this ticket, I’ll treat him/her to a movie of his/her choice. I’m not kidding, so guess away! Anyway, tonight, I … Continue reading
Boo hoo, one year older at 26!!! 🙁 Wow, how time runs SO fast, and again, I look in awe on how my life had changed 180 degrees in just the past couple of months. I’m much different from the … Continue reading
Thank you guys for a wonderful birthday party, multiplied by a couple of times… Mwah! Mwah! First, there’s dinner at Herbs then dancing at Room 18 till dawn… Then recuperating and having a nice quiet Sunday dinner with some okonomiyaki … Continue reading