Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Format: Contract for New Yaya
- How I Found a New Yaya Online
- I Work: Am I a Failure as a Wife and Mother?
- Format: Quit Claim for Departing Yayas
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Monthly Archives: May 2006
Hai ho… hai ho… It’s off to Burma I go… La… la… la….la…! La… la… la….la…! Hai ho… hai ho hai ho hai ho…! Wheeeeeee! It’s GREAT to travel again! Get out from the office… Escape from the dreary Taipei … Continue reading
My God, you know you’ve been in Taiwan too long when you meet four separate acquaintances in a government office!!! First, there was DR, who worked with me in the organization; Max and his girlfriend Emily, a long-time friend Enrique … Continue reading
What do you do when people are starting to talk about your ex? Last night, I attended the dazzling ORIENTED Happy Hour that was held at the Grand Hyatt poolside that’s located at the 5th floor. Because we travel around … Continue reading
This morning, I read an article written by Kristin Armstrong (world-reknowned cyclist, Lance Armstrong’s ex wife) that’s entitled, “What I Wish I had Known about Marriage.” It would be nice if you, women especially could read the entire article, but … Continue reading
This week I went to the driving range with some friends. As I’ve raved about it two Tuesday ago, you can really say that I’ve absolutely enjoyed the experience. Regardless, I’ve also noticed one thing while at the driving range… … Continue reading
Well, just to finish my report on my exciting/relaxing weekend, on Friday, I had a nice dinner at this divine Japanese restaurant called Peony Japanese Cuisine at Hsin-Yi Road, just at the back of Taipei 101. The ambience was great, … Continue reading
Last weekend was such a blast! 😀 Let’s start with the highlight of the weekend… yesterday, yours truly was part of 500 climbers to scale 84 floors of the tallest building in the world — the Taipei 101 — for … Continue reading
My colleagues and I just came across Tealit.com’s page for personals last week. We just couldn’t help ourselves… some postings were just hilarious! Take for example, surprice… surprice, this woman believes that life is full of “surprices!“ An online ad … Continue reading
Here’s Chinglish at its very best, thanks to a notice posted by the elevators at my colleague’s apartment last night: Umm… it uses all these English characters, but I just don’t get it. They seem to use a lot of … Continue reading