Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- I Work: Am I a Failure as a Wife and Mother?
- How I Found a New Yaya Online
- Format: Contract for New Yaya
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- One-Day Taipei Itinerary: What to do if you have ONE day in Taipei?
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Monthly Archives: August 2005
My Auntie Anita is dying. She has less than a month to live. I heard from my parents, that she now needs to be supported by a breathing device. She doesn’t have too much time left. And her body grows … Continue reading
“Honey?” “Babe?” “Dear?” “Sweetheart?” I usually just call my boyfriend with his given name. And in return, he always calls me by my given name too. But one day, we were just talking about endearments. I asked him what endearment … Continue reading
There are basically three ways to look at things on finding “the One:” 1) There is really that one person fated for you. He/she is perfect for you in many ways, and the moment you meet him/her, there is just … Continue reading
What’s wrong with hitting the big 3-0?! Recently, some of my girl-friends have celebrated their 29th or 30th birthday, and as expected, most of them are not too happy about the fact they’re saying goodbye to their 20s. What’s more, … Continue reading
I originally thought that engagements usually led to marriage. Of course, you can still break off the engagement (especially if you find out your fiancée has been cheating behind your back with your best friend), but more or less, once … Continue reading
Everyone remembers their first time. It was on a sunny Saturday afternoon when I woke up super-duper early and met up with friends at the Taipei Main Station. Together, we took a bus to Loudong for our “first experience” in … Continue reading
My boyfriend and I were talking about the organization I’m currently heading the other day. He is teasing me that the organization I’m in is a meat market (where you can pick up boys/girls), and I’m the Master Pimpette. “You … Continue reading
My guy friend wanted to call up his ex, who is now engaged to another man. He asked me if he was doing the right thing. He wants to resume their friendship, even after she has made it clear that … Continue reading
Last Sunday, my friends and I went to the Chang-Kai Shek Memorial Hall to watch the last performance of Cloud Gate’s “Dream of the Red Chamber.“ For those not from Taiwan, the Cloud Gate Dance Theatre is the pride of … Continue reading