Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- I Work: Am I a Failure as a Wife and Mother?
- How I Found a New Yaya Online
- Format: Contract for New Yaya
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- One-Day Taipei Itinerary: What to do if you have ONE day in Taipei?
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Category Archives: Updates
Guess where we are for Easter?! It’s so nice to be back. This was my home for almost 7 years! 🙂 Advertisements
I’ve recently hired an office staff. One of his tasks is to do bank runs, which means, to update our company passbooks in the different banks in the area. We had our office staff accompany and train newbie to do … Continue reading
Pre-school just ended this week, and summer has just begun. Apparently, my daughter has 3.5 months of summer break to enjoy before she resumes her regular classes. Fortunately, so many people are offering a broad variety of summer classes. That’s … Continue reading
What do you do if the restaurant neglected to charge you for one of your orders? Hubby and I had lunch today and ordered a pumpkin soup and a chicken kebab. The meal was delicious. And we enjoyed our lunch … Continue reading
My heart drops a bit whenever my 3-year old strives to be more adventurous for my liking. She likes to play on the slide. Have the swing pushed stronger than what is fitting for her age. I imagine her falling … Continue reading
We went to The Big Bad Wolf book sale last night at The World Trade Center. The book sale runs from February 22 to March 4, and is open 24 hours a day. Admission is FREE and the crowds have … Continue reading
It’s always a big blow to the self when a staff resigns. Two of my critical staff resigned last Saturday. One was a probationary employee who was already on the way out, and the other was my trusty lieutenant, who … Continue reading
Fallout Shelter is a free game that I downloaded to the iPad, and requires you to enough resources to sustain your people inside a fallout shelter. There’s the basics — Food, Electricity and Water, to keep your people alive. There’s … Continue reading
Last Sunday, I was lucky enough to book at slot with child photographers, Euphemia Creatives. Boasting less than 1,000 Instagram followers to date, Euphemia Creatives is one of those underrated suppliers who is still relatively unknown, but is so talented … Continue reading