Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Why HKUST?
- Edric Mendoza --- Many Women's God's Best
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- What's the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- Would you break up with your partner because he is cheap?
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- I am glad I didn't marry earlier
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- Business Series: Working with Integrity
- Big Bad Wolf Haul this Year!
- When a Critical Employee Resigns
- I deleted Fallout Shelter last week.
- Business Chronicles: 15 Steps on How to Register your Company at the Philippines Securities & Exchange Commission Online
- Reposting: What’s Life in the Philippines Like?
- Highly Recommended: Euphemia Creatives Children Photographers
- 8 Tips when Visiting Manila Ocean Park
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Category Archives: Travels
If you’re in Singapore, the best attraction to go to if you have kids 3 years old and above is a day trip to Universal Studios. It’s fun, something different and definitely an experience to remember. In short, it’s a … Continue reading
My daughter is 3 and there’s not a lot of places that a child that age can go to, except for the mall’s play places. Fortunately, there’s Manila Ocean Park, which is a decent place for a day trip for kids of … Continue reading
The story of the couple who sells all their belongings, buys a boat to travel the world and somehow sinks it two days later. Since their boat is below water, they are trying crowdfunding in the hopes of raising $12,800 … Continue reading
We were at Siem Reap last weekend for my birthday. Here are some takeaways from our trip: 1. The flight and temple tickets were expensive. The rest were not. We booked a direct flight from Manila to Siem Reap via … Continue reading
I asked why the stir fried beef noodles my family took home last night had no beef. We were in Siem Reap for a family vacation. I stayed at home to be with my sleeping toddler. They laughed. “Your husband … Continue reading
June 14, 2014 We are two weeks into our marriage, and I’m writing this entry enroute to Amsterdam, our first stop on our extensive 3-week European honeymoon trip. So how does it feel to be Mrs. XXXX? For one, it’s … Continue reading
My mom celebrated her 67th birthday last week. In all her 40 years married to my dad, she never really got to celebrate her freedom apart from what my dad wanted. Which was why we were ecstatic when she showed … Continue reading
This may have been the smartest suggestion of the week: as we homesick pups are starting to miss our Asian fare, we’ve decided to head over to London’s Chinatown for some “authentic” (cough, cough) Chinese food. Chinatown or Soho is … Continue reading
Spent a lovely weekend in Phuket with Trader. We spent a few days at the quiet Surin Beach where unlike the more infamous Patong beach, there were: a) less prostitutes, b) more seclusion, and c) average-wise, we were probably the … Continue reading