Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Will you compromise just a little bit if you're not a spring chicken no more?
- Would you break up with your partner because he is cheap?
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Category Archives: Family Drama
My biggest weakness is my pride. I believe that before I make an important decision, I have already give that idea a great bit of thought. Not only do I make a decision based on the facts at hand, but … Continue reading
All of you know that I have been looking for a yaya (stay-in babysitter) ever since my old yaya didn’t come home for the holidays last December. While the experience has been very frustrating — we treated her like family, … Continue reading
My daughter refuses to finish her lunch because she wants to open up her new gift, a Cinderella castle made of Lego. So she’s at the floor moping, whining and refusing to eat her lunch. It’s dirty on the floor, … Continue reading
This week, Amazon owner and billionaire Jeff Bezos and his wife announced they were going through an amicable divorce after four kids and 25 years of marriage. A day after their announcement, the real reason for the divorce was dropped … Continue reading
It’s very frustrating to be a working wife and mother. Society still demands you to fulfill your duties as a doting yaya to your child, a neat maid to your household (which includes laba, plantsa and taga-linis ng bahay) and an eager … Continue reading
I decided to try the Internet in my search for a brand new yaya because all agencies I called up in December had a low supply of yayas to choose from because most of the yayas had gone home for … Continue reading
November 3, 2018 Dear Cousin, You were surprised on why your relatives have judged your girlfriend so harshly after seeing her for the first time last week. You probably are asking on how they can be so critical of her … Continue reading
It all started with a motorcycle. Our driver wanted to buy a brand new motorcycle. The price tag was 6x his salary but since it was a 2-years to pay deal at Php 3,500 a month payment. That’s around 23% … Continue reading
We have to get rid of “Dapat” from our vocabulary. In English, “Dapat” means “Should” and herein lies the crux of all our problems. With just a single word, “Dapat or should” we place all our dreams and expectations. Only to … Continue reading