Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- How I Found a New Yaya Online
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Do What You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life
- The Anti-Girlfriend!
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Category Archives: Dates
We met via e-Harmony. Yes, our love story is a testimony that online dating works, and works beautifully. I was single, 33 years old, and fresh out of a breakup from a 2.5 year old relationship that blindsided me. He … Continue reading
Question: Should I marry someone even though I feel there might be somebody better out there for me?
I dated a guy who was great on paper for 2.5 years. He was smart, had a great job, was very responsible, and said he will love and take care of me for the rest of his life.He was also … Continue reading
Today is Mother’s Day! So in lieu of my second year of motherhood, my husband agreed to take me for a nice lunch at BGC. We ate at L’Entrecote in BGC, a restaurant I’ve been wanting to try months ago. … Continue reading
The first guy I dated worked as a waiter, became a restaurant cook and ended up to be a holistic masseuse in Japan. He was a high school graduate who felt he was inferior against college graduates because they have a degree and … Continue reading
I’ve noticed that there are some women who will simply end up with a man. While there are some with prolonged dry spells and are single even in their late 30s. I noticed one characteristic that many women who actually have boyfriends … Continue reading
“I have something to tell you but don’t get mad,” my ex-girlfriend told me. “Because my ex-boyfriend went berserk when he found out about it.” “Unless you happen to be a professional drug lord kingpin or an axe murderer, I … Continue reading
I have a lot of single girl friends. And they’re worried. They’re worried that they don’t have anyone special in their lives. They’re worried that they won’t find The One. They’re worried that they’ll be single forever. I have a lot of girl … Continue reading