Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Will you compromise just a little bit if you're not a spring chicken no more?
- Would you break up with your partner because he is cheap?
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Category Archives: Work
My promodiser was caught sleeping on duty. She was suspended for three days, as she had a tendency to sleep on the job and was vocally warned multiple times. “I didn’t sleep on the job,” she wrote in her incident report. … Continue reading
This week, Amazon owner and billionaire Jeff Bezos and his wife announced they were going through an amicable divorce after four kids and 25 years of marriage. A day after their announcement, the real reason for the divorce was dropped … Continue reading
It’s very frustrating to be a working wife and mother. Society still demands you to fulfill your duties as a doting yaya to your child, a neat maid to your household (which includes laba, plantsa and taga-linis ng bahay) and an eager … Continue reading
I was talking to my supervisor today about how he talks to his staff. “Tell me again what you happened,” I said. “What did Camille answer you?” “I asked her why she didn’t fill in the inventory sheet as she should … Continue reading
As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
My response: “Good luck! I hope it turns out to be a good decision for you.” I honestly think not working is a luxury. It means that someone else, not you, is bringing food on the table. As children increasingly … Continue reading
My husband’s business is in a bit of financial constraints due to having too much expenses vs. lowered revenue plus operational inefficiency and some wastage. The easiest thing to do is to loan his business money. If you have the … Continue reading
One of my staff got paid her back pay today. The amount was about php39,000, about 3x the minimum wage. Her backpay consisted of one month of wages. She had been with us for 3 years before resigning to get … Continue reading
Girl A I hired two weeks before texted me the day before she was supposed to start to say she will no longer accept the offer she accepted two days before. Girl B I hired last week came only for … Continue reading
One of our office staff resigned two weeks ago. She’s 22 years old and have been with us for almost two years. Reason for resigning: She wants to try out her luck working overseas in Abu Dhabi as a cashier, … Continue reading