Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Will you compromise just a little bit if you're not a spring chicken no more?
- Would you break up with your partner because he is cheap?
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Category Archives: Studies
I’ve never realized just how good it is to live in Hong Kong! Not to be a whiner (even though I am), but London is definitely: Chillier, and rainy-er than Hong Kong – it rained lightly at my arrival Less … Continue reading
And don’t ever let anyone tell you differently. The part-time program in HKUST is 24 months versus the full-time’s 16 months, and yet the difference couldn’t be any more starker. The difference lies not in the quality of education as … Continue reading
2010 had been a year of new beginnings and many changes. Here’s a brief rundown: January 2010: Trader and I had already been together for the last eight months and our relationship is rocky. We fight a lot because he … Continue reading
It’s a Friday evening and I have chosen to stay at home and work on my economics assignment. As usual, there is our regular batch of classmates going out to party in LKF. “Come on Bonita,” one classmate invited, “It’s … Continue reading
I was sipping a skimmed capuccino this afternoon at the IFC after some errands around the Central area. Here my friends was my present at that point in time — while my peers were slaving away and earning decent money, … Continue reading
2008 passed by so fast — where has it gone? In a way, it seems that 2008 was the transitional year. It was the year when I deepened my expertise in project and relationship management, in addition to actually making … Continue reading