Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Slum Living in Baseco Manila
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- So, why NOT HKUST?
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- I've been in a bad mood these days...
- One-Day Taipei Itinerary: What to do if you have ONE day in Taipei?
- 16 Things About Taiwan That Drive Me Crazy
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- Business Series: Working with Integrity
- Big Bad Wolf Haul this Year!
- When a Critical Employee Resigns
- I deleted Fallout Shelter last week.
- Business Chronicles: 15 Steps on How to Register your Company at the Philippines Securities & Exchange Commission Online
- Reposting: What’s Life in the Philippines Like?
- Highly Recommended: Euphemia Creatives Children Photographers
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Category Archives: Reprints
This has been reprinted from Debra Faith Warshaw’s article, “There is Something Better Than Finding a Soulmate“ I find this article quite accurate. With ex-boyfriend Trader, I was the more dominant partner. Frankly, I felt he was holding me down, and … Continue reading
1. The Needy Guy He is overly emotional and shares all his feelings with her right away. The Needy Guy also doubts himself and needs constant reassurance about his relationship, work and friendships. Why he is so unappealing: Confidence and … Continue reading
Also known as pretty boy’s Jared Leto‘s (the cute boy from My So-Called Life) band, 30 Seconds to Mars is AMAZING. Finally, I’ve found another band that can up Linkin Park’s beats… and goodness knows how long I’ve been waiting … Continue reading
As a follow-up to last week’s post on Six Questions to Ponder in Choosing a Life Partner, I thought it would be a good idea to create a post where our readers can chime in with thoughts on how to … Continue reading
Embrace who you are. You’re welcome! 🙂
A lot of foreign girlfriends I meet wonder how Chinese girlfriends have such doting boyfriends. They wonder about the dynamics of these relationships that produce boyfriends who are attentive, adoring, and even willing to do all household chores. Often, these … Continue reading
Written by Adrian Tan, author of The Teenage Textbook (1988), was the guest-of-honour at a recent NTU convocation ceremony. This was his speech to the graduating class of 2008. —– I must say thank you to the faculty and staff … Continue reading
Guess what I found from Sorzi’s blog which I’m a complete fan of especially when he updates! It’s a summary of the Dodd-Frank Act which was passed a few days ago. If you’d want to read the originals, provided that you … Continue reading