Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- Top 10 Favorite Philippine-Based Sites For Children's Christmas Gifts
- Top 10 Tips in Traveling to Siem Reap/Angkor Wat
- The Tale of Two Men
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Turkish Delights!
- So what about the Ex?
- Why make things official?
- Short Talk: Eye Problem
- Lost Boys
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Category Archives: Movie reviews
I LOVED the movie, “Rush.” Starring Chris Hemsworth in a role that didn’t have a mythical hammer in it, and Daniel Bruhl, who transforms himself into an arrogant yet meticulous German F1 World Champion, Rush brings us back to the … Continue reading
Heed the call to only watch Kick-Ass 2 if you’re over 16 years old. It’s full of profanity, swear words, blood, gore and violence. What do you expect in a movie where the antagonist calls himself, “Motherfucker?” One key character even … Continue reading
My classmate and I decided to watch the first ever 3D porn movie Sex and Zen: Extreme Ecstacy just because I have never seen a 3D porn movie on live cinema. According to Wikipedia, after the movie opened a month ago … Continue reading
I’ve just finished watching An Education starring the upcomer, Academy-nominated young actress Carey Mulligan, and the suave charming Peter Sarsgaard. It was such a pleasure to watch, and really hits the bulls eye on the type of education we’d like … Continue reading
Last year, my parents told me that I can now officially date. Now turning 29, I’m dating this really nice guy, relocated to a new country and are celebrating by parent-sitting this week. My dad is constantly in my back … Continue reading
Yes, it may seem as if I’m getting a teeny bit lazier, but then again, I just can’t help but rave about this really nice video I saw online. The video clip was entitled “Let yourself feel” from Esteban Diácono … Continue reading
Heard it’s a not-so-romantic love story that’s based on reality. Just loved reality-based movies! Wohoo! Too bad the showing’s not till August 27 (Thurs) in Hong Kong. But ooh, wanna watch, wanna watch! 🙂
Last week has been a weird one for me. I spent S.A.D. (Singleness Awareness Day) among a handful of fellow hot singles sipping a nice-looking mocktail and chowing on delicious Japanese fusion food in Dozo. My friend had this bright … Continue reading
Ever since I arrived last Sunday, I’ve been well-fed and pampered to death by my family. Ah, twas a sweet homecoming! For example, early Monday morning, we took a trip to the Quezon City Sports Club so that I can … Continue reading