Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- How I Found a New Yaya Online
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Do What You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life
- The Anti-Girlfriend!
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Category Archives: Hong Kong Life
When I was 22, I lived on my own in Taipei. I rented out a small studio unit close the the University that had its own bathroom for NTD 10,000. It was a few streets away from school. I shared … Continue reading
When I was in Hong Kong, I learned how to be a bigger b*tch. Everything was fast paced and everyone was on top of their games. I worked with the best of the best, and loved it. I worked from … Continue reading
Enjoying Corporate Overseas OR Come Back and Build Your Own Business in Manila (Extra: The Hard and Joys of Coming Back Home)
So many of you have wondered whether you should give up your nice cushy job abroad and come back to the Philippines to start your own business. Having done both — going corporate and being self-employed — I feel I’m in the … Continue reading
When I was in Hong Kong, most guys never really bent on bended knee to ask a girl to marry him. It happened, sure, but not like here in the Philippines where a guy dates a girl a few months … Continue reading
I’m a Libra, with my birthday coming up next week. Among the zodiac, Libras are known to be fun, playful and slightly flirtatious. We like to pretty ourselves a lot, and if unaware, you can always catch us checking ourselves … Continue reading
Last night, I plopped to bed and dozed off to sleep for almost 9 hours straight. It’s been one of the longest sleeping times that I’ve had in the last two weeks since starting my MBA. Some internship thoughts: My … Continue reading
My classmate and I decided to watch the first ever 3D porn movie Sex and Zen: Extreme Ecstacy just because I have never seen a 3D porn movie on live cinema. According to Wikipedia, after the movie opened a month ago … Continue reading
As I am moving out from HKUST this June in time for my internship in Central, I have been on the lookout for a few short stay serviced apartments in Hong Kong Island. I only have a few requirements, as … Continue reading