Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila's Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- My Thoughts on Early Learninga
- Bye Bye Yaya!
- Format: Quit Claim for Departing Yayas
- 10 Tips in Looking for a Yaya Online
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- Business Series: Working with Integrity
- Big Bad Wolf Haul this Year!
- When a Critical Employee Resigns
- I deleted Fallout Shelter last week.
- Business Chronicles: 15 Steps on How to Register your Company at the Philippines Securities & Exchange Commission Online
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Category Archives: Fun activities in Taiwan
If you are not joining a guided tour, here are a few videos you can watch beforehand about Taiwan for your reference! All these are based from the six-day itinerary I wrote the last time at post: To Share: A Real-Life, Jump-Packed 6-Day … Continue reading
Follow this map and you’ll never go wrong… made for fun prior to my MBA when so many friends and clients were requesting for an itinerary on what to do while they’re in this lovely city: Yes, I’m feeling generous … Continue reading
Trader and I visited Taiwan last weekend and gorged on its cheap eats at the Night Market. Boy, Trader was like a little boy let lose in the candy store. He LOVED everything! I took him to the cheapest place … Continue reading
My friend HH will be making out in public with this extremely cute gay guy. Who would miss this? Kicking off the experimental theater series “Young Stars, New Vision” (新人新視野), these two short plays feature young performers working to bring … Continue reading
“Couples who eat out… are they usually this quiet?” I asked myself as I chowed on my deliciously fattening Greek Omelette (extra sausages please) care of the new Diner branch. Around me, it’s rare to find a couple talking animatedly. … Continue reading
Yesterday, I did all I can to avoid Barcode, everybody’s perennial hang-out place because I wanted to avoid “him” to which we have yet to call by any name save for M. For one, he has already extended an invitation … Continue reading
As spending a leisurely weekend morning with a friend or two is one of my most favorite pasttimes, I’ve been quite fortunate to sample some of Taipei’s best venues for having brunch. I’ve been wanting to come up with the … Continue reading
I’m slightly melancholic after the long weekend. Not because I had no company — I had tons. However, sometimes I wish I can just keep the company of a single person all throughout. Anyway, it was a pretty eventful few … Continue reading