Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila's Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- My Thoughts on Early Learninga
- Bye Bye Yaya!
- Format: Quit Claim for Departing Yayas
- 10 Tips in Looking for a Yaya Online
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- Business Series: Working with Integrity
- Big Bad Wolf Haul this Year!
- When a Critical Employee Resigns
- I deleted Fallout Shelter last week.
- Business Chronicles: 15 Steps on How to Register your Company at the Philippines Securities & Exchange Commission Online
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Category Archives: Friendship
My married friend learned that her husband was flirting with other women behind her back. Given that he needs to be based in the Southern area and their child studies here in Manila, they have spent many days apart per … Continue reading
A man in serious like/love, who is ardently pursuing a woman, is a man on fire. My friend, who is pursuing my female best friend, is such a man. Since she lives in another country, when she came to visit, … Continue reading
When I was dating my now-husband at 32 years old, my future father-in-law chided me, “But you’re not a spring chicken anymore!” I wasn’t insulted as much as I was amused. In the end, I had the last laugh. I … Continue reading
There is what you call, “Business envy.” Business envy is when you wish you are in another business because you are envious of the profits and success that business entails. I have a little bit what you call, “Couple envy.” … Continue reading
Does your mom, dad or sibling have a particular habit that just simply drives you nuts? Burping out loud, leaving the door open, cluttered mess… these sort of things? Now, take these irritations and multiply it by at least ten. … Continue reading
My phone rang. It was an unknown number. “Bonita here,” I greeted as I picked up the phone. “Hi Bonita, this is Patricia!” Patricia had been my college classmate back at college. We worked on our senior year project together, doing … Continue reading
Since fiancee and I met online, I found it fitting to actually try to order my wedding dress online. Unlike many brides who have their couturier design their gowns from scratch, I wanted to see the final look and feel … Continue reading
I worry about things most women do not worry about. For one, I worry about money and income, and how to become financially independent. When I think about salary, I think about how your compensation is worth the time and … Continue reading
This is so true… Tried and tested… if you like someone: Step 1: Find a way to “connect” with them. In the Philippines, it’s easy enough so long as you have her number. Be non-threatening and start with a simple, … Continue reading