Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Will you compromise just a little bit if you're not a spring chicken no more?
- Would you break up with your partner because he is cheap?
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Category Archives: First Experiences
I have always seen my friends post photos of them eating at Gulliver’s, so we went to try it out last Friday. Located at the 8th floor of Great Eastern Hotel along Quezon Avenue, Gulliver’s in an institution, serving reasonably … Continue reading
I decided to try the Internet in my search for a brand new yaya because all agencies I called up in December had a low supply of yayas to choose from because most of the yayas had gone home for … Continue reading
We joined the Project Wheelchair 12-Course Degustastation dinner event this November 18 at the Champagne Room, Manila Hotel. It was truly a treat. Not only did we enjoy the open bar that’s sponsored by YATS Wine Cellar and Destileria Limtuaco, … Continue reading
Today is the Sunday before Halloween. SM Megamall has a grand Barbie party and it’s packed. We couldn’t get it so we tried for the next best thing — Trick or Treating! This was the best we can do provided … Continue reading
We were at Siem Reap last weekend for my birthday. Here are some takeaways from our trip: 1. The flight and temple tickets were expensive. The rest were not. We booked a direct flight from Manila to Siem Reap via … Continue reading
My daughter is an exclusively breastfed baby. Ever since she was born, she has received nourishment straight from the boob. Not for the lack of trying, we’ve tried to get her to take milk from the bottle, but she has stubbornly … Continue reading
…is to be the recipient of so many “helpful” advice. I kid you not. Ever since I became a mother, I had to wrap my head around well-meaning advice givers who seem to know better how to raise my child. One … Continue reading