Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- How I Found a New Yaya Online
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Do What You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life
- The Anti-Girlfriend!
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Category Archives: MBA / Studies
Our best sales staff decided to end her employment this April 2018. She was earning around php18,000-22,000 per month, an achievement especially since she was not a college graduate and has no special skills. She is only 26 years old. … Continue reading
If you haven’t heard the news, would just like to update you that the general global economy is tanking. Greece can’t seem to pay off its debts because nobody there pays off their taxes (hence, the big deficit) and the … Continue reading
Yesterday, we just finished our first course at LBS. It’s called Capital Markets and Financing, which is a psuedo-core course of their program for those interested to take a career in finance. As it’s a pre-requisite for other finance subjects, … Continue reading
I’ve never realized just how good it is to live in Hong Kong! Not to be a whiner (even though I am), but London is definitely: Chillier, and rainy-er than Hong Kong – it rained lightly at my arrival Less … Continue reading
What are your purposes for MBA? Is it to change careers? Then yes, an MBA opens doors to multiple industries for you. Is it to increase your network? Then yes, you will meet friends for life. Alumni — if you … Continue reading
Sorry for the disappearance. I’ve been pretty busy with my internship and all. 🙂 Over the last two weekends, I’ve spent most of the Saturday afternoons and evenings sleeping. Honest? My body has just been drained waking up at 5:45 … Continue reading
Think again. We’re not. In fact, we’re pretty ordinary people. Like everyone else, we eat, sleep, go to the bathroom. We do everything that everyone does. In fact, if you ask us to stand in a line, it would be … Continue reading
As I finish my first half of my summer internship, someone asked me whether I think that my MBA was worth it. “Don’t you think that it really opened doors for you?” she asked. Honestly, I don’t think so. As … Continue reading
Last night, I plopped to bed and dozed off to sleep for almost 9 hours straight. It’s been one of the longest sleeping times that I’ve had in the last two weeks since starting my MBA. Some internship thoughts: My … Continue reading
In a few weeks, the last classes for the Spring semester ends, heralding the end of all of 115 of us HKUST MBAs would be in Hong Kong together. Afterwards, come June, we start our internships with only a few … Continue reading