Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila's Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- My Thoughts on Early Learninga
- Bye Bye Yaya!
- Format: Quit Claim for Departing Yayas
- 10 Tips in Looking for a Yaya Online
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- Business Series: Working with Integrity
- Big Bad Wolf Haul this Year!
- When a Critical Employee Resigns
- I deleted Fallout Shelter last week.
- Business Chronicles: 15 Steps on How to Register your Company at the Philippines Securities & Exchange Commission Online
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Category Archives: Leadership Series
I was talking to my supervisor today about how he talks to his staff. “Tell me again what you happened,” I said. “What did Camille answer you?” “I asked her why she didn’t fill in the inventory sheet as she should … Continue reading
A lot of people want to be in business to get rich. They feel that to be an employee, you’d be stuck working for someone else for peanuts for the rest of their lives. I actually disagree. For one, many … Continue reading
My husband loves cars. He loves his people. And he loves talking to his customers. However, he HATES looking at bank statements, ledgers and statement of accounts. Whenever he gets one, he gives it one look and tosses it away … Continue reading
When I was in Hong Kong, I learned how to be a bigger b*tch. Everything was fast paced and everyone was on top of their games. I worked with the best of the best, and loved it. I worked from … Continue reading
We love a hurrah story — A story when a group comes together in lieu of a single goal, working together cooperatively and achieving success. A hurrah story is big picture. It makes a great story, but when you inspect … Continue reading