1) What for? As if I’m still looking for somebody else. Isn’t it better to just focus on your significant other? Usually for those who still like to keep their relationships “complicated,” they’re still on the lookout for someone better. That’s why their feet are in both boats!
2) What if I get asked out by two men? Who gets first dibs? Will it be first-come, first-serve? It’s hard to have a free-for-all arrangement especially for an indecisive Libran like me.
3) How awful to go out with someone dashingly handsome and still single, and then you are unsure what to do if he makes a move. Aaaargh! Why say no? Why not say, “Why not?”
4) Cost-income ratio won’t make sense. Long-distance bills from your side and let’s not even get started on the airfares.
5) What will my mom say when she finds out?!
6) Life already is busy as it is then you’d still have to waste more hours trying to figure out where we are in a relationship. Wouldn’t it be better and simpler to concentrate on how to make our relationship better instead of wondering if we even have a relationship?
7) No PDAs definitely for friends-plus relationships. What if somebody saw us? Better to make everything top secret. Wouldn’t want to let other people think that I’m already attached if I’m not.
8) Ahem, and what will YOUR mom say?
9) It’s hard to go all in if you don’t know what your status is. And if the relationship is half-baked, then why even bother?
10) Because I love you. Those who can do a complicated relationship most likely don’t like/love you enough. If you really love someone, can you really stand making the relationship complicated?