Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- How I Found a New Yaya Online
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- 10 Tips in Looking for a Yaya Online
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- I Work: Am I a Failure as a Wife and Mother?
- One-Day Taipei Itinerary: What to do if you have ONE day in Taipei?
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Tag Archives: Yaya Problems
Congrats, you found your first yaya on Facebook! Not only do you save money from paying hefty agency fees, you most likely found the yaya of your dreams who will be loyal to your family, take good care of your … Continue reading
RELEASE WAIVER AND QUITCLAIM KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS: That I, (Yaya Name), Filipino, of legal age, a resident of (Yaya Residence Address), and formerly employed with (Employer’s Name), do by these presents acknowledge that I have already received … Continue reading
All of you know that I have been looking for a yaya (stay-in babysitter) ever since my old yaya didn’t come home for the holidays last December. While the experience has been very frustrating — we treated her like family, … Continue reading
Our new yaya messaged me the following yesterday noon: To translate: “Good morning Ma’m, I have an emergency. I need to go home for 24 hours because my husband was rushed to the hospital. I will finish the laundry and … Continue reading