Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- How I Found a New Yaya Online
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Do What You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life
- The Anti-Girlfriend!
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Tag Archives: decisions
Last Monday, I signed a one-year lease contract for a small unit my husband owns. I have been showing the unit off a few times, and finally, I was able to lease it out with cash upfront. Of course, I … Continue reading
In Taiwan, there’s a saying, “面包或爱.” This literally mean, “bread or money.” This implied that if we’re lucky, we can have both. But if we’re not, we may have to choose between marrying for love or money. By ourselves, we are complete … Continue reading
Enjoying Corporate Overseas OR Come Back and Build Your Own Business in Manila (Extra: The Hard and Joys of Coming Back Home)
So many of you have wondered whether you should give up your nice cushy job abroad and come back to the Philippines to start your own business. Having done both — going corporate and being self-employed — I feel I’m in the … Continue reading