Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- Top 10 Favorite Philippine-Based Sites For Children's Christmas Gifts
- Top 10 Tips in Traveling to Siem Reap/Angkor Wat
- The Tale of Two Men
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Turkish Delights!
- So what about the Ex?
- Why make things official?
- Short Talk: Eye Problem
- Lost Boys
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Tag Archives: baseco
Continuation…. 7. It’s tough to be educated in Baseco. There are two schools closely located in Baseco. The average teacher to student ratio is 1:75. When I was a child, the average is 1:45. The big problem is not the … Continue reading