Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Will you compromise just a little bit if you're not a spring chicken no more?
- Would you break up with your partner because he is cheap?
- What to do if you found your yaya on Facebook
- Wife Advice: Support the Husband in all his Endeavors
- Life Stories: Candy
- A Semi-Comprehensive List to Manila’s Summer Classes (Sports, Staff Crew, Sensory Play)
- Summer is Here! And so are Summer Classes!
- Mother’s Advice: Do NOT make your kids your world
- Free Soup?
- What’s the best relationship advice you can give someone?
- 10 Practical Tips in Visiting a Singapore Hawker Center (Newton Park)
- 10 Practical Tips when Visiting Universal Studios Singapore if you have Kids 3 Years Old and Above
- Why I let Kids Play by Herself
- Restaurant Review: Gulliver’s of San Francisco Restaurant ❤️❤️❤️
- Why I let my Mother Spoil my Daughter
- business ethics
- Early Learning
- first days of marriage
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- Yaya Problems
Category Archives: Advice
Congrats, you found your first yaya on Facebook! Not only do you save money from paying hefty agency fees, you most likely found the yaya of your dreams who will be loyal to your family, take good care of your … Continue reading
We are all at the Manila Autosalon to support the husband. He has a booth at the show, and we have come to give our full support on a Sunday afternoon. I’ve asked my three year old to pass out … Continue reading
Pre-school just ended this week, and summer has just begun. Apparently, my daughter has 3.5 months of summer break to enjoy before she resumes her regular classes. Fortunately, so many people are offering a broad variety of summer classes. That’s … Continue reading
I am a first time mom. Being a first time mom, I can see how easy it is to trap ourselves in being our children’s everything. Even as a newborn, our kids are treated as kings and queens in our … Continue reading
Reposted from my answer in Quora: This advice has saved me from years of heartache: Always Mirror, Never Chase. When I meet a guy, I always mirror his interest. I wait for him to make the first move. If he … Continue reading
If you’re in Singapore, one of the more accessible hawker places is the Newton Food Center. Located at the MRT Station Newton, the Newton Food Center is a mere 3 minutes walk from the subway. Merely go out of the Newton … Continue reading
If you’re in Singapore, the best attraction to go to if you have kids 3 years old and above is a day trip to Universal Studios. It’s fun, something different and definitely an experience to remember. In short, it’s a … Continue reading
My mother is in her 70s, and boasts of only two grandchildren — one by me, and the other is my brother’s 5 month old daughter. Much to her annoyance, we married quite late, and while all her siblings has … Continue reading
Business Chronicles: 15 Steps on How to Register your Company at the Philippines Securities & Exchange Commission Online
A lot of people are asking whether it is easy for a person to register a company at the Securities and Exchange Commission. You may be happy to know that the SEC has modernized, and registration of a company can … Continue reading